X Ray Technician
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced, and licensed X-Ray Technologist to join our team in Oxnard. This position will require travel to other Lags surgery centers. Duties consist of:
- Operating x-ray equipment
- Operate C-Arm
- Maintain logs
- Assist with set-up of procedure rooms
- Transferring patients and handling equipment
While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and able to demonstrate flexibility in work load.
LAGS Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast regions.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, dental and vision plans, company paid life insurance, 10 paid holidays, EAP, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and a Monday through Friday work week. No weekends, evenings or holidays!
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
- Graduate of an accredited college of Radiology
- At least one year of X-ray tech experience is strongly preferred
- Current TB test
- Current CRT license in the State of California
- Current CPR (BLS) certificate
- Fluoroscopy Permit
- Travel to other LAGS surgical centers is required