Automotive Service Technician - Paid Healthcare
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Hendrick Subaru
Hendrick Automotive Group is looking for Automotive Service Technicians with a proven track record to join our team at our Hendrick Subaru dealership in Hoover, Alabama!
Why Technicians Choose Hendrick:
- Aggressive performance based pay plans
- State of the art facilities
- Paid healthcare premiums
- Generous paid time off/vacation and sick days.
- ASE Tuition Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Factory Training
- 50/50 Uniforms
- Catastrophic Tool Insurance
- Largest privately owned auto group in the country, Great career growth potential
What our technicians do:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Job Type: Full-time