Civil Project Engineer
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Optimus Steel LLC
At Optimus Steel, we are looking for team members who are seeking to grow professionally and personally, individuals who will embrace the passion of our company, which is to Strive for Perfection in Everything We Do. We are committed to investing in and challenging every Optimus team member to achieve their professional goals, to grow individually and help us as Optimus continue to expand our capabilities, capacities and footprint. As we expand, challenging work opportunities will arise. We will need the right type of talented and skilled professionals to drive the growth of our company.
The Civil Project Engineer reports directly to the Engineering Manager and the primary function of this position is the responsibility for the implementation of the investment in capital, ensuring the achievement of the scope, budget and performance defined in the technical studies.
Take part in the preparation and execution of the Engineering action plan.
Contribute to the preparation of the Location's Investment Plan.
Develop technical studies of feasibility for capital investment.
Coordinate the implementation of investment in capital.
Lead investment implementation teams under own responsibility.
Guarantee that the budget, deadline, quality and scope goals proposed in the investment plan are met.
Guarantee that the investment is implemented according to the Safety and Environmental requirements.
Guarantee the performance of the implemented investment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS Civil Engineering
- Master's degree is a plus
- Experience in design and/or Structural, civil, sewer/drainage systems, equipment foundations, buildings, including calculation, specification, supplier selection, drawings and material lists, support the construction and installation process, in Industrial Plants, Experience in Steel Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Knowledge of IT tools used in Engineering, as AutoCAD, Office, Civil/Structural design Software.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Engineering & Construction projects preferable in the Steel Industry.