Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by West Suburban Bank
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Performs compliance monitoring, evaluates results, and reports feedback. Researches new laws to determine how to best communicate information, implements policies/procedures, and evaluates risk areas as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough understanding of federal compliance regulations for financial institutions;
- Knowledge of business operations;
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area or equivalent work experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- CRCM certification
Additional Required Education and Experience for Sr. Compliance Associate:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in compliance including the understanding of a Compliance Management system.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, stand, walk, push/pull, reach above shoulder level, and use finger movements. On the job the employee must mentally be able to
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.