Mobile Radiology Technologist - Full Time
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by UNITED MEDICAL SYSTEMS
Type: FULL TIME
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition ID: 1200
United Medical Systems/AKSM, national leader in shared mobile medical services, is currently seeking an ARRT certified Radiology Technologist to assist with Lithotripsy and laser procedures. The technologist will work alongside the Urologist, OR staff and anesthesia staff during Lithotripsy and laser procedures. This position will be based in Phoenix, AZ, and cover surrounding areas. Technologist would be required to drive the company's van equipped with the equipment.
Responsibilities of Mobile Lithotripsy / Radiology Technologist:
- Mobile Lithotripsy Technologist will train on the job to become proficient with anatomy.
and locating kidney stones on x-rays, and fluoroscopy.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible schedule, and travel as applicable, with occasional overnight stay.
- Operate Lithotripter in the Operating or Procedure Room
- Complete documentation daily for equipment and patient
- Assist Urologist and facility staff.
- Responsible for setting up equipment, daily quality checks, and preparing the equipment to be transported.
Requirements/Qualifications of Mobile Lithotripsy/Radiology Technologist:
- Must have current ARRT certification.
- State licensure, as applicable
- Current Healthcare provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be completed within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Full time guaranteed 80 hours per pay period.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision but be willing to request help when appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Good driving record
- Must be willing to load equipment and drive the transport vehicle
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Fully Paid STD/LTD Insurance
- Fully Paid 2x Basic life Insurance
- 401k with excellent company match
- Paid Vacation/sick/personal Time