Customer Care Manager
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by BioIntelliSense , Inc.
BioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era of continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection). Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly captures multi-parameter vital signs, physiological biometrics and symptomatic events through an effortless patient experience. The FDA-cleared BioSticker™ and BioButton™ devices make remote monitoring and early detection simple. Through the platform's advanced analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers will now have access to high-resolution patient trending and reporting to enable medical grade care at home, and medical grade screening in the office, school, or residence. For more information on how BioIntelliSense is redefining remote patient monitoring through medical-grade and cost-effective data services, please visit our website at BioIntelliSense.com.
Our headquarters is located at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Golden, Colorado with a second office in Northern California (Redwood City).
We are looking for top talent anywhere in the U.S.A, with strong Customer Care Mangement skills preferrably in the Medical/Medical Device industry.
BioIntelliSense is searching for a top Customer Care Manager to add to our growing team. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates. We need a Customer Care Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied at all times.
Duties include supervising and managing the customer care team, training staff members to provide the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that all company policies are followed. Managing all customer inquiries and successfully resolving customer issues. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the medical device industry managing a remote staff and be responsible for building, overseeing, and evaluating all associated activities for this team. Finding unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, is a priority for success for this position.
- Oversee our customer service team, managing and organizing the daily activities of the customer care team.
- Manage and maintain all training of Customer Service Associates.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are met, meeting service levels and key performance indicators.
- Lead with a focus on employee engagement and customer satisfaction as key.
- Establish team policies and procedures, and recommend strategies and priorities for supporting customer success.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Support new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
Minimum Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 8+ years' experience in customer service
- 5+ years' supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Experience in working in the Medical Device industry is preferred.
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through training and mentoring
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors in Business Administration
- Full-time - Exempt
- $50 - 80,000 (depending on experience)
- Golden, Colorado
- Remote (anywhere in US)
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401(k) matching
- 10 Paid Holidays a year
- Generous Vacation paid time off
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Works in an office environment.
- Ability to kneel, reach, walk, push, pull, and grasp.
- Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers
- Ability to sit for sustained periods.
- Prolonged sitting with some standing and bending intermittently during work hours.
**BioIntelliSense is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran, disability status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.