New / Entry Level Radiology Technologist Wanted - Full Time
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by UNITED MEDICAL SYSTEMS
Type: FULL TIME
Location: Lancaster, PA
Requisition ID: 1206
United Medical Systems/AKSM, national leader in shared mobile medical services, is currently seeking an ARRT certified Radiology Technologist to assist with Radiology/Lithotripsy procedures. The technologist will work alongside the Urologist, OR staff and anesthesia staff during Lithotripsy procedures. This position will cover Lancaster, PA and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of Mobile Lithotripsy / Radiology Technologist:
- Mobile Lithotripsy Technologist will train on the job to become proficient with anatomy.
and locating kidney stones on x-rays, and fluoroscopy.
- Must be able to accommodate flexible schedule, and travel as applicable, with occasional overnight stay.
- Operate Lithotripter in the Operating or Procedure Room
- Complete documentation daily for equipment and patient
- Assist Urologist and facility staff.
- Responsible for setting up equipment, daily quality checks, and preparing the equipment to be transported.
Requirements/Qualifications of Mobile Lithotripsy / Radiology Technologist:
- Must have current ARRT certification.
- State licensure, as applicable
- Current Healthcare provider Basic Life Support (BLS) or must be completed within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Full time guaranteed 80 hours per pay period.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision but be willing to request help when appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Good driving record
- Must be willing to load equipment and drive the transport vehicle
Excellent opportunity with extensive training provided plus a guaranteed 80/hrs. of pay every pay cycle.
Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates.
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Fully Paid STD/LTD Insurance
- Fully Paid 2x Basic life Insurance
- 401k with excellent company match
- Paid Vacation/sick/personal Time