Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) Client Engagement Associate
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Willamette Family, Inc.
Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) Client Engagement Associate - We offer medical, dental, continuing education support, and more!
We are a longstanding behavioral healthcare provider based in Eugene, Oregon that offers its employees paid holidays with two additional floating holidays, a comprehensive medical plan, a retirement plan, and a robust sick and vacation package!
The Company: Willamette Family is a company that strives to support the members in our community who are working on improving their behavioral health with the overall goal of achieving and maintaining recovery. We believe RECOVERY IS POSSIBLE! Willamette Family is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. For the last 5 years, Willamette Family has ranked amongst the top 30 of the 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon!
· Willamette Family was recently accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), noting that we meet and/or exceed the national standards for behavioral health providers.
· Willamette Family offers training and education benefits for employees who are employed for 24 months or longer as well as continued education training support!
The Position: We're looking for PQI Engagement Associate. The pay range we're offering is $41,000-$45,000 Depending on experience.
· Other Benefits: Employer Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Paid time off, Retirement Plan, and life insurance
· More Benefits: A sick bank membership you can join, yearly sick to vacation conversions, 1-time/year vacation cash out, and mileage reimbursement for eligible trips.
· Associates Degree or higher; Bachelor's preferred
· Typing >25 words per minute
· Must have a valid Oregon Driver's License
· Must pass a required criminal records background check
· Must adhere to the agency's non-discrimination policies
· Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
· Assist the Department with clerical duties to include data entry, making copies, filing documents, scanning documents, and special projects for the program.
· Maintain confidentiality in accordance with 42 CFR Part 2/HIPAA
· Track agency Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) including monitoring outcomes
· Review documentation for compliance with State and Federal laws
· Participates in routine compliance monitoring
· Conducting engagement/re-engagement telephone calls to clients
· Maintain staffing notes for the program
· Participate within Willamette Family's Research Department
· Conduct in-person research interviews with clients as a part of the PQI and Research Dept.
· Pull data from agency databases (Electronic Health Record, Payroll System, etc.)
· Attend regularly scheduled PQI Meetings
· Attend other program meetings as a PQI representative
· Complete any tasks by the Program Director or Executive Director
· Ad hoc assignments as requested
The Location: Willamette Family, Inc. is based in Eugene, OR. This is a great place to live because, there are great places to eat and find entertainment, there is a community focused on supporting those in need, and the community is surrounded by the greenery of the Pacific Northwest!
All of our locations are easily accessed via public transportation and there are multiple fun places and food trucks to grab lunch at!
During COVID-19 this position will be primarily remote with the need to meet with clients in person for scheduled interviews. The job location may change to be more in-person depending on the current recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Why Should You Apply?
· Wonderful work environment
· Great benefits
· Reasonable work hours
· Opportunities for on the job training and continuing education support. Requirements:
Willamette Family Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of any characteristics protected by applicable local, state, federal laws and any agency policy including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.