Class A CDL - Local Night Intermodal Truck Driver
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Schneider
Local Intermodal truck drivers enjoy daily home time and earn up to $85000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Local truckers in Schneider's Intermodal division haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 40% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards and drive within 120 miles of Los Angeles CA. Start and end your day at the rail yard. Apply now to get the home time you've been looking for.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1- or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $85000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
South El Monte Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 20 miles of South El Monte CA
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving in South El Monte
- Financial legal adoption assistance and discounts on home auto and personal accident insurance
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Schneider means what it says and we have since 1935. We're a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be - and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety Integrity Respect and Excellence."After working for several little companies I've been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says." John Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.