Marketing Graphic Designer
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Systemair
Basic Functions (or Position Summary):
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, confident Marketing Graphic Designer who is a responsible team player with self-driven abilities - possess strong, detailed skills in developing creative ideas and work in a fast - paced, fun and exciting work environment and industry.
The ideal candidate work with the North American Sales and Marketing Team and be responsible for creating and inspiring new concepts toward company initiatives and projects using a wide range of mediums for the company's residential and commercial ventilation products. The position requires someone with creative, design, copywriting and proofreading experience. Will work with both Systemair and Fantech branded products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to create high quality and consistently branded collateral marketing materials.
2. Develop design exploration assets, and mood boards for pitches or presentations the marketing team to help determine a projects direction.
3. Translate concepts into variable design concepts.
4. Design promotional and event collateral for print, internet and web.
5. Improve and create graphics for web design, social media and other related projects.
6. Work closely with Sales & Marketing Team to execute ideas.
7. Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency.
8. Ability to working independently with a significant attention to detail.
9. Co-ordinate production and timelines of print jobs with team members to meet overall campaign deadlines.
10. Responsible for print production, reviewing and delivering appropriate files.
11. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
12. Research and keep abreast of emerging design trends and practices.
*Marginal position functions that are not included among the essential duties and responsibilities in this position description are also requirements of this position.
*This position requires regular on-time attendance as outlined by Human Resources or your supervisor(s). The position also requires the ability to work independently or in a team setting. You will be expected to accept direction from your supervisor, management and subordinate personnel and to work amicably and productively with co-workers.
Education and Experience:
Education: BA in graphic design a must
1. High level knowledge of marketing and branding a professional services business (or
2. B2B business) in the HVAC market.
3. Experience developing marketing content and related collateral materials.
4. Experience developing and managing ongoing relationships with 3rd Party Vendors.
5. Experience marketing technical solutions with a minimal amount of support from technical staff.
1. Organized: able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
2. Detail Oriented: able to provide accuracy and consistency throughout the work product
3. Efficient: effective at producing required results within compressed timeframes
4. Strong communication: both written and orally (consistent, efficient, and effective)
5. Follow directions yet applies judgment
6. Can be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
7. Team member yet knows when to work independently
8. Independent: with the ability to effectively work unsupervised
9. Pro-active: able to note things that need to be done without being prompted and proactively address them
10. Competent in Adobe Creative Suite and eagerness to learn new software
11. Passionate about design and willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational training and conference opportunities
12. Keen on strategy and research based projects in order to deliver successful design
13. Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
14. Strong computer skills
Desired Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here and above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions of the position.
The work environment characteristics described here and above are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions of the position.