Vice President of Sales
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by AdvantageFirst Lending
AdvantageFirst Lending is a family-owned company that was started to be different. We believe that customer service must be at the forefront of this industry. As a result, we have experienced tremendous growth year over year. Our leadership team and office culture fused with our Industry leading technology provides our clients with the highest quality financial services possible. What starts out as a transaction turns out to seem like you are working with friends and family.
You will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable people in the Industry with the ability to learn something new every day. Our Clients put their trust in us, so that we can deliver the best experience possible for everyone, tailored to their needs with timeframes they can expect that are consistent.
AdvantageFirst Lending is about rewarding their employees for doing a great job and giving them the growth and experiences they seek. Our five-star rating is an example of that. AdvantageFirst Lending is consistently achieving ways to make our culture be none like any others. In a family environment doing constant contests and raffles for all departments in an open office team environment. Our office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita below the beautiful Saddleback mountains and close to some of Orange County's best mountain bike trails, the lake and amazing local dining.
Now that you know a little about us, we would love to learn a little bit more about you and being part of our AdvantageFirst Lending family.
- Aligning the sales department's goals, results, and attitudes with the overall company culture.
- Leading a team of sales managers by creating clear goals, roles, and processes for optimal performance.
- Maintaining progress toward quarterly and annual strategic initiatives, while hitting department sales numbers each month.
- Building a collaborative and positive relationship with team members in order to manage and develop them utilizing our processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume, market driven work environment, while remaining motivated and focused completing business critical tasks
- At least 5+ years of experience and Sales experience in the mortgage loan servicing industry, supervising, and developing sales managers and Loan Officers.
- Strong working knowledge of mortgage operations, including credit risk principles, investor guidelines and loan processing and closing workflows.
- Demonstrable success in regularly meeting and exceeding company sales goals.
- Demonstrable success in optimizing and leveraging a CRM.
- Experience and proven success with creating and implementing scalable and repeatable internal processes within a sales department.
- Experience being on a company leadership team.
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLC, FHA, and VA guidelines required.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND Bonus to Include
- Outstanding Medical Coverage, Vision, Dental
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.