Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Artisan Stoneworks
Artisan Stoneworks is a leading marble and stone contracting firm with a 25-year track record in high-profile luxury retail, residential and commercial interiors projects.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable individual to become a full-time member of our team.
The right person is mechanically inclined, hardworking, on time, team-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Loading products and materials onto trucks, and unloading them back into inventory.
- Maintain neat and clean yard and warehouse at all times.
- Inspect equipment and tools, clean and maintain as necessary.
- Handle, move and store products and materials appropriately.
- Safely handle, move and store marble slabs using a forklift.
- Valid NYS drivers license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift Experience (Certification a plus).
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background Check.
- Pre-employment assessments (2).
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health Insurance; Single enrollment 100% paid after 90 days of employment.
- 401k Retirement Account with 3% employer contribution after a year of service and 1000 hours of employment.
- Profit-Sharing at Companys discretion.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Holidays (7).
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR