Automotive Sales Consultant - Paid Healthcare
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Hendrick Automotive
ACCELERATE YOUR FUTURE with HENDRICK AUTOMOTIVE!
Now is the time to join this amazing, award-winning company! Are you a "people-person"? Do you love helping others? Then you'll fit right in with our outgoing Sales Team at Rick Hendrick Buick GMC in Duluth, GA!
No car sales experience? No problem! With our 90day Onboarding/Training program and GUARANTEED SALARY while training, it's an opportunity you can't afford to pass up! Plus, we offer full benefits with Employer-Paid Healthcare Premium...and plenty of room to grow your sales career & beyond!
Apply now for an opportunity to interview!
The Automotive Sales Consultant sells new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.