Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driver WestRock
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Schneider
This Dedicated truck driver position features daily time at home up to $0.27 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch freight for a leader in packaging WestRock. Truck drivers will average 2000 - 2200 miles per week with a primary travel area of Alabama and Georgia. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer you'll enjoy consistent freight miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1- or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Alabama Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60000 per year*
- $2500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $1500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- Mileage stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Alabama Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Cottonton AL
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years."I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle without any shortcuts." David Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.