Technical Recruiter (Temp - 6 months)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by SureCompanies
*No outside agencies please*
SureCo is a PURPOSE driven company that's dedicated to disrupting our broken healthcare system. We're 100% focused on driving down the cost of healthcare and improving the quality of care for all of us. SureCo and its subsidiaries and partners are at the forefront of health care change in the U.S. serving patients, consumers, and enterprises. We focus on innovative technologies, new care paradigms, all focused on aligning our incentives with our customers. Established in 2016 we've grown from 10 to over 100 (and counting) Sureconians - what we call our awesome team members!
If you are looking for a company focused on making real change, high energy, and team driven performance then you've found it here at SureCo. Our people are inspiring and are inspired by what we do, who we get to do it with, and who we do it for.
As our Temporary Technical Recruiter, you will own all aspects and needs of talent acquisition for the SureConian team. Please note this role is a temporary position that will not exceed six (6) months.
• Manage the full-cycle recruiting experience - from sourcing to offer & close - for multiple technical roles in engineering development, engineering operations and product development
• Collaborate and partner with technology hiring managers and the HR team throughout the recruiting process to provide quality-tier candidates and execute on hiring needs
• Source, identify and build a tech talent pipeline for our business units and the respective roles
• Provide quality candidate experience for candidates going through the SureCo recruiting process
• Identify, recommend and implement talent acquisition strategies, in partnership with the larger HR team, that enhance our recruiting processes and overall strategy
• Be able to report back to the business on talent acquisition efforts through effective metrics and analytics
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in in-house, full-cycle recruiting role supporting tech business units
• Technical recruiting required, healthcare technology experience is a plus!
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources of related field required, master's degree preferred
• Ability to develop, implement and influence talent acquisition strategies to enhance the recruiting process
• Effective time management skills adhering to organizational deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support stakeholders internally and externally
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, HR info systems (HRIS), and applicant tracking systems (ATS) and social media recruitment platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, job boards, etc.)
Please note this is a 6-month temporary position.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing team at a fast-paced, mission-driven startup. You will be an integral part of the team with a high level of responsibility and room for growth.
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.