Registered Nurse- RN -EmergencyRoom- ER
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by CareerStaff Unlimited
Registered Nurse - RN - Emergency Room - ER
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire an RN Registered Nurse for full-time, 13 week contract opportunities in Clackamas, OR. Qualified nurses will have 2+ years of Emergency Room experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
Hourly Comp: $52
Weekly Comp: $1872
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - ER EMERGENCY ROOM:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - ER EMERGENCY ROOM POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide professional nursing care for assigned patients in the ER
- Triage each patient and determine priority of care based on physical, psychological and social needs as well as factors influencing patient flow through the emergency care system
- Perform focused assessment of chief complaints of each patient in a timely manner according to established guidelines
- The RN Registered Nurse ER Emergency Room is familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively with patients, families and hospital staff in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide direction to non-nursing staff
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - ER EMERGENCY ROOM:
- 2 Years of previous ER experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).