Nurse Practitioner - Neurology
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
We have an opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant with a great attitude, team player to work in our Neurology group in Santa Maria. You will work closely with our top Neurologist who specializes in general neurology, pain management, neuromuscular disorders, and neurophysiology/epilepsy.
Lags Mid-Levels are responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations.
Working under the direction and guidance of our Neurologist, your position will include the following;
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Initial and follow-up assessments
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
- Prescribing protocol medications/management modalities
- Performing ultrasound-guided injections
- Ordering follow-up services.
LAGS Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast regions.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 11 Paid Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day, Monday through Friday, work week.
Successful candidates for the Mid-Level position must be licensed to practice in California
- Graduate of an accredited program; Current license in California
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse/PA
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous experience in Neurology and / or pain medicine a plus
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.