Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Home Builders Institute Inc
HBI is currently seeking a temporary Recruitment/Intake Specialist. In this role, you will:
- Attend job fairs to speak with employers and organizations that may be a source of student recruitment.
- Staff HBI booths and tables for community and government-sponsored events.
- Assist with aspects of the pre-screening process for prospective students.
- Assist with other programmatic features involving employers and community organizations, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or an equivalent combination of training, skills, and experience needed.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff in various organizations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team setting
DURATION OF POSITION: The position ends June 30, 2021.
This position is paid at an hourly rate and is not eligible for HBI's benefits package.
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.