Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Coen Markets
If you enjoy working as part of a team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk to you.
Coen is seeking energetic, outgoing, and positive individuals to make a difference in the communities we serve. Kitchen Managers grow their skill set by leading the team to achieve goals, training coworkers, merchandising, inventory control, supervising the team, and ensuring the highest quality of guest service.
For more information about our Kitchen Manager position, contact our Recruiter, Jason, at .
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and District Leader in the overall operations of the store with the focus on delivering exceptional food quality and customer service. They are responsible for meeting performance and profit goals of the food service area while maintaining food safety and cleanliness standards.
What you bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Associate degree in culinary arts or related discipline preferred.
- 2 years of leadership experience required, preferably in restaurant environment.
- Ability to learn and utilize the store's computer applications required.
- Exceptional customer service, superior relationship building, and strong leadership skills required.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks for team members.
- Experience, skills and abilities consistent with Core Values and Leadership Competencies
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
What we bring:
- Medical and Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid for Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid for Short and Long-Term Disability
- GED Reimbursement
- Company Paid for Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Fidelity 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employees, Spouse and Child(ren)
- Accident Plan
All Kitchen Manager candidates must complete a pre-employment background check.
Coen's mission to impress and satisfy our customers and clients with every visit and make their lives simpler. We seek to accomplish this mission through the following seven Core Principles.
- Do the right thing, right now, every time
- Embrace change
- Communicate with transparency
- Respect and value guests and team members
- Treat our vendors as partners
- Have a passion for winning
- Commit to making a positive impact on the community