Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Mainstreet Bank
Our HR team is expanding to include this new role focusing on training! Responsibilities include the following:
- Designs, writes, and delivers employee training programs that supports the Bank's culture and strategic goals.
- Maintains and updates training materials to reflect current products, policies, procedures, and programs as needed.
- Creates training standards and monitors training budget.
- Manages and maintains the Learning Management System, including ensuring all employee records and transcripts are kept up to date, providing appropriate reporting to department heads, and monitor required compliance courses.
- Assists management in designing and conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and recommend solutions for learning opportunities for all staff.
- Assists with developing and implementing onboarding program.
- Reviews and evaluates existing training programs; updates as needed and assists in creating annual training schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in designing and delivering training programs for the adult learning environment preferred.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply adult learning principles.
- Ability to research, design and conduct effective training for adult learners within various learning environments.
- Proficient in e-learning software.
- Professional attitude and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn and attain proficiency with various technology solutions.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and team player.
At MainStreet Bank we strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on staff to meet and exceed our customers' needs. MainStreet team members enjoy a friendly working environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, generous benefits and access to resources for improving their well-being.
For more information visit our website at .
MainStreet Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.