Class A CDL - Local Intermodal Truck Driver
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Schneider
Truck drivers earn up to $75000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 80% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards within 150 miles of San Bernardino CA. In fact a truck driver's day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $75000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load paid out weekly 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 30 miles of San Bernardino CA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Variety of work schedules available
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935 Schneider has had over 5000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything."Timothy 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.