Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Bourne's Energy
This position supports the department by performing office tasks and providing clerical support used to improve efficiency and performance toward the goal of customer service excellence to contribute to company profitability and success.
1) Compile and maintain records
2) Create daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports; extract, organize and present statistical information to support operational goals
3) Read and screen incoming correspondence and reports; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; handle some matters personally and forward appropriate materials accordingly
4) Compose correspondence as requested or in response to inquiries
5) Respond to customer inquiries either with answers or advising of next contact within 24 hours
6) Provide support for field staff as needed
7) Create, review, proofread/edit documents
8) Manage calendar and appointments for departmental staff
9) Participate in or lead projects as requested
10) General office duties (filing, scanning, copying, organization, etc.)
BENEFITS - Paid time off, holidays, 401(k) with matching, fuel, service & parts discounts, customer referrals, insurances (including health, short-term disability, critical care, long-term disability, dental, vision & more!), fitness reimbursement, AT&T cell discount, employee assistance program, referral bonus, and more! Plus....a great team to welcome and support you in your career!
SKILLS - Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel, keyboarding, Windows, accounting experience and/or strong aptitude with numbers, accuracy
ABILITIES - Organization; team-oriented and able to work well and communicate with others in a positive pleasant manner; cooperative and adaptive to change; pride in work and striving for excellence; able to work independently; prioritization; strong attention to detail; knowledge of basic office management; strong analytical and problem solving skills; confidentiality
WORK ENVIRONMENT - workstation in an office environment
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS- navigate to various locations within the building, sit or stand at desk, ability to reach w/hands and arms, handle paper, keyboarding, lift up to 20#
LICENSING / CREDENTIALS - none
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE - prior experience in office setting
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS - annual review, attainment of annual goals established between supervisor and incumbent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.