BMW Technicians - BMW of Murrieta
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Hendrick Automotive Group
NOW OFFERING $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS TO QUALIFIED BMW TECHNICIANS! Must have a minimum of 5 years' BMW Technician experience. Sign-on bonus to be paid out after 6 months' employment.
Hendrick Automotive Group, the largest privately-owned automotive dealer group in the country, is seeking experienced Service Technicians (preferably BMW certified!) for our BMW of Murrieta dealership in Murrieta, California. Some facts about our beautiful BMW of Murrieta dealership:
- BMW of Murrieta is a 7-time BMW "Center of Excellence" award-winning dealership, qualifying in its inception year and every year since!
- Management team and team leads have over 45 years' BMW experience
- Located in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility with a temperature-controlled shop
- Our highest-flagging technician in June flagged over 416.00 hours
Why Technicians Choose Hendrick:
- Aggressive performance based pay plans
- State of the art facilities
- Paid healthcare premiums
- Generous paid time off/vacation and sick days.
- ASE Tuition Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Factory Training
- 50/50 Uniforms
- Catastrophic Tool Insurance
- Largest privately owned auto group in the country, Great career growth potential
What our technicians do:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above company standards.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Nothing contained in this compensation plan should be understood to alter the nature of the at-will employment relationship, or create a contact of employment for a specific term.