Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc
Move your Medical Assistant career to the next level by joining our team of medical professionals in our Fresno Pain Management clinic. Lags Medical Centers has a great opportunity for an experienced, Medical Assistant. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude and desire to take your career to the next level. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Duties of our Medical Assistant job can be both administrative and clinical. Your duties as a Lags Medical Assistant include:
- Assisting provider with procedure room preparation.
- Assist with patient check-in and preparation.
- Assist doctor during procedures.
- Assist in procedure room and office clean-up.
- Provides supportive care for patients at all times
- Call in prescriptions as necessary.
- Demonstrate flexibility in work hours and load as schedule demands.
- Any other duties assigned by Medical Director/Director of Nursing/Administrator.
- Travel to appropriate center as needed.
Lags Medical Centers offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 10 paid Holidays and 401K. Working for Lags, you will enjoy a work life balance with a five day work week.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments.
Lags Medical Centers is a multidisciplinary medical group operating clinics and surgical centers throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast. Since 2000, the Lags alternative approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy, active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Required to have a current CPR Certification
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Great attitude, hard-working and looking for a great opportunity
- Must be able to work in a busy surgery center
- Dependable and flexible
- Bilingual Spanish is strongly preferred