Product Onboarding Specialist
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Integrated Transportation Management
Title: Product Onboarding Specialist
Location: Arizona- S&M Dept
Pay Range: $17-20 per hour DOE
Date: February 3, 2021
FLSA Class: Non-Exempt
EEO Class: Sales Workers
Reports to: Director of Operations
General Job Description
The Product Onboarding Specialist position requires a highly proficient communicator who is comfortable demonstrating software and explaining the features using video conferencing software as well as other media. The product specialist will become an expert on the MyCarrierTMS platform and leverages this knowledge to demonstrate to small business customers that this platform solves their real-life problems.
- Maintain a friendly and professional tone when demonstrating the product or communicating with customers through any media
- Schedule and perform demonstrations with customers and carrier sales representatives
- Follow up with customers after the demonstration through phone calls and emails to ensure that all success criteria are achieved
- Demonstrate new features deployed on MyCarrierTMS for LTL sales representatives and their prospective customers
- Reengage with current and prospective customers to demonstrate newly released premium services to increase system adoption
- During slow periods, reengage with customers identified as churned with the intention of bring them back to actively shipping through the platform
- Provide overflow support for Customer Support Intercom chats
- Respond to email/chat/voicemails in accordance with department guidelines, Sunset Rule
- Maintain successful Intercom and HubSpot KPI's
- Be a positive, contributing team member
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which will typically involve 40 hours a week Monday through Friday.
Minimal travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Integrated Transportation Management (ITM):
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company in scaling phase where you can have significant impact and advance your experience & career ITM provides SaaS (software as a service) products to the freight transportation industry. ITM was founded in 2016 by former Executives of a large software powered freight brokerage and is now in the rapid scaling phase. We are looking for an ambitious/driven individual. Qualified candidates must be engaged to learn the industry and advance in their career as the company scales. We are in the Scottsdale Airpark district and within walking distance to Scottsdale Quarter & Kierland Commons.
Highly collaborative and fast paced work environment with an emphasis on innovation. Ability to be agile in an evolving work environment. ITM is an employee focused company that looks to provide benefits for employees to enjoy their time at the office and advance in their career as well as a clear work/life balance. We embrace a casual dress code.. Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task, while maintaining a focus on quality
- Highly Self-motivated/Driven
- Highly proficient with computers and common software applications (MS office, Adobe)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to Detail
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Excellent and empathic listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results Driven
Education and Experience
- 2+ years call center, product demonstration, or related sales experience preferred
- Logistics experience is a plus