Medical Laboratory Techncian
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by CareerStaff Unlimited
Medical Laboratory Techncian
CareerStaff Unlimited is currently searching for multiple Medical Laboratory Technicians to add to our team in Tacoma, WA. We are able to offer full-time hours for qualified and reliable clinicians. In addition to the standard benefits, our specialists are given the opportunity to work in a wide variety of settings! Contact me today to learn more about our current opportunities!
Benefits for a Medical Laboratory Technician:
1. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
2. Competitive Compensation
3. Up to $26 per hour
Medical Laboratory Technician Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Graduated from a NAACLS accredited Medical Lab Technician (MLT) program or successful completion of a 50 week military MLT program.
• 1 year working experience as a MLT
• Experience and/or ability to work with electronic health record systems.
• Current BLS certification
• Accurately performs routine and specialized laboratory tests and maintains accurate records of test processes and results, according to department guidelines.
• Accurately utilizes and is knowledgeable of medical lab science, materials, equipment, procedures and techniques.
• Maintain accurate and appropriate samples, cultures, and techniques to assure the highest level of quality control in testing.
• Efficiently and skillfully performs phlebotomy techniques to ensure sample integrity.
• Performs daily, weekly and/or monthly maintenance of laboratory, equipment and supplies and adheres to quality control procedures and standards.
• Able to read and comprehend medical terminology and instructions.
• Accurately utilizes and is proficient in using multiple computer systems within the department.
• Works independently, is self-directed and is able to multitask efficiently to complete assigned work within established deadlines.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).