Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Johnson Health Tech
Under the direction of the Sr. Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate is someone who performs a variety of warehouse duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include shipping and receiving product. This is a non-supervisory position.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Pick finished goods and parts orders according to sales orders and delivery note
- Label and verify each inbound and outbound shipment and check all items for accuracy
- Prepare stable loads and package cartons for damage free shipping
- Notify supervisor when discrepancies occur, over-shipments or substitutions have been made
- Accurately receive product and count all items unloaded and verify with packing list
- Unload, deliver and put away all parts and finished goods according to work instructions
- All other job duties, projects and tasks as assigned
- Follow all safety policies
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards
- Punctual: begins work on time and returns from lunch and breaks on time
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as needed
- High school degree or GED required
- Shipping and receiving experience required
- A minimum 6 month exemplary work history as a warehouse associate with a high level of experience obtained
- Ability to effectively operate all equipment and computer programs associated with your job duties
- Obtained fork lift operator certification
- Ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment
- Understanding of and ability to operate MS Office products and Johnson operating system programs
- Capable of proficiently picking, packing, shipping, staging, arranging and handling parts and finished goods order
- Accurately and concisely decipher sales orders, delivery notes, bills of lading and all other associated documentation
- Ability to accurately count, resolve issues and maintain proper inventory levels
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment, climb a ladder, grasp small objects, and have visual acuity for operating the mechanical tools of the trade. Ability to regularly stand, walk, bend and reach.
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing and warehouse areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. Primary environment: ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$15.5 - $16 Hourly