Professional Caregiver - Urgently Hiring
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Home Care Assistance of Tucson
$12.50 - $15 per hour, depending on experience
Hiring Multiple Candidates; Urgent need for Live-In; Overnights; Weekends. Also, hiring for Days/Nights
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and is known for its high satisfaction levels with its employees? Your search is over a Caregiver position with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
*How We Keep You Safe during COVID Pandemic*
- Provide PPE
- Offer COVID Training
- $5 more per hour differential (above base pay) for COVID caregiver team
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices fully insured, we also cover all employees with workers compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- On-going paid training available
- Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Aflac products
- Mileage Reimbursement at Federal Rate
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today seeking an experienced Caregiver for full-time and part-time shifts!
Responsibilities of a Caregiver:
- Establish open communication with adults and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for adults and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation and valid insurance
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screening and reference check
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your clients
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- Youll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-timewe can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so dont let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Powered by JazzHR