RN - Kettering Medical Center - 3W Clinical Decision Unit - PT Every W
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Kettering Health Network
RN - Kettering Medical Center - 3W Clinical Decision Unit - PT Every Weekend Commitment Nights
Job ID: 20
Type: Every Weekend Commitment
# of Openings: 1
Category: Registered Nurse
Kettering Medical Center
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College , and over 1 6 0 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 1 4 ,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center .
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments.
- Must be available to work 2 shifts (12 hour shifts) every weekend.
- Full-time medical benefits eligible position, with Paid Time Off accrual.
Applicants Must Have:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- At least 12 months of RN experience in an acute care setting
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Your Recruitment Team will add more department and position specifics for this requisition at time of posting
In this space, you can enter preferences for this positions: years of experience desires, type of experience desired, certifications desired, etc