Mental Health Therapist (QMHP)
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Willamette Family, Inc.
As a licensed mental health provider in Lane County, Willamette Family offers individual therapy for adults, children, and adolescents, family therapy, couples therapy, and group therapy. Mental Health services exist within a comprehensive array of integrated services including substance abuse treatment, children and family services, and primary health care. Requirements:
• Master's Degree or higher in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related field. Must be eligible to become Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).
• Preference will be given for applicants who are licensed mental health professionals, (LPC, MFT, or LCSW) and/or who have substance abuse disorder treatment certification (CADC I, CADCII, CADCIII, or MAC).
• Applicants without a substance use disorder treatment certification must achieve candidacy with Mental Health Addiction Certification Board of Oregon, or a national board (i.e.: NBCC, NAADAC) within 18 months of hire.
• For an individual recovering from the disease of addiction, continuous abstinence for at least the past two years and demonstration thereof as defined in the Oregon Administrative Rules.
• Skills, experience, and ability to provide effective, culturally responsive mental health services (assessment and treatment) to diverse populations
• Flexibility: some evenings and weekend hours may be asked and may be asked to provide treatment at more than one Willamette Family clinic location
• Comfortable with providing services in the community
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Reliability and consistent attendance
• Complete any tasks assigned by the Program Manager, Clinical Supervisor, and Program Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implements and maintains the Integrated Behavioral Health program's philosophy, principles, and procedures in all facets of performance.
• Provide services and conduct self in a manner consistent with the professions Code of Ethics.
• Assess and/or provide therapy, counseling, intervention and/or education to clients in a professional manner.
• Provide clinically appropriate treatment based on mental health assessment and treatment plans.
• Complete timely and accurate documentation using Electronic Health Record.
• Meet compliance requirements.
• Assure continuous reimbursable sessions for assigned clients meeting agreed upon targets for performance.
• Fully participate in staff development opportunities offered to enhance professional growth, especially to maintain license, certification, or identified program performance skills.
• Participate in on call crisis after hours phone rotation
• Participate in planned supervision and case consultation conferences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Understanding and awareness of issues commonly associated with substance abuse and dependence; co-occurring treatment experience preferred
• Experience and ability to use evidence based interventions and treatment modalities
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance of 42 CFR Part 2 and HIPAA
• Ability to keep and maintain up to date files with appropriate and thoughtful documentation
• Ability to meet explicit deadlines and paperwork requirements
• Ability to function as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to assist with mental health crisis situations during scheduled working hours
• Ability to learn and to utilize electronic data systems and case record documentation
• Able to maintain consistent reliable attendance
Willamette Family Inc. prohibits discrimination on the basis of any characteristics protected by applicable local, state, federal laws and any agency policy including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.