Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by River Terrace Retirement Community
400 Caylor Blvd, Bluffton, IN 46714, USA
River Terrace is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our facility in Bluffton, IN.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
SMS "LPN Bluffton" for a rapid application: *
Full-Time 10pm - 6am
Part-Time 10pm - 6am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off ("PTO")
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Shift Differentials
- Weekend Differentials
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
- College Tuition Benefit