Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Lecoq Cuisine Corp
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people's inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we'd love to meet you.
- Create batches based on production schedule.
- Print batch tickets.
- Gather all production documents, organize them, check the production records to guarantee the accuracy of the data including traceability.
- Request missing documents and/or information from the production team.
- Collect and compile data in excel spreadsheet.
- Verify accuracy of calculation.
- Submit production results report to the production manager
- Close batches on the ERP using spreadsheet.
- Identify issues while closing batches (wrong ingredient, low stocks, expired ingredients) and communicate with management
- Request, Track and monitor cycle counts - inform management in the event of discrepancies.
- Participate to the monthly physical count close batches, counts- input data.
- Track and monitor fillings that were over-produced and frozen; ensure they are used for the next production and that traceability is accurate.
- Process special inventory transactions (baking, test, inventory adjustments)
- Organize, monitor, and record New Hire training (Buddy System)
- Member of the GMP training team
- Organize, record, and follow up on training documents for production employees
- Help production team with different projects as assigned
- Print and laminate name tags
- Archive production documents with a monthly rotation system.
- Print special labels for specific customers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- High School level Math, Reading, and Writing skills are required.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Food industry experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to endure a cold, freezer environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to work last Saturday of each month for inventory count.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail.
Lecoq Cuisine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.