Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by The Alternative Board
Are you an experienced marketer looking for a marketing challenge working with new clients, managing their kickoff marketing campaigns? Do you like developing client relationships, and juggling competing client tactics to ensure their campaigns are successful? Do you like providing clients with both strategic and tactical guidance as part of a team in a fast-paced marketing department?
If you are still reading, this job might be for you! If so, you will earn around $65,000 plus 401k, healthcare benefits, bonus, vacation pay, holidays and birthdays off, summer hours and a team feel in a company with a fun committee.
- Manage the marketing campaigns, from initial client contact where you review the campaign plan with cost estimates, work with vendors to schedule and provide things like telemarketing services, setting expectations for lead follow up by the client
- Documents all actions in our clients CRM (PipeDrive) account which we provide them
- Provide clients with the unvarnished truth on results in an appropriate and helpful manner
- Solves basic marketing and vendor problems, identifying hidden problems and patterns looking beyond the obvious. Seeking assistance when appropriate.
- Balances and prioritizes requests from multiple clients
Skills & Other Requirements
- Able to multi-task and keep competing client goals on target
- Establishes and maintains relationships with clients gaining their trust and respect
- Imparts enthusiasm with clients even if their results are not what they expected
- Experience using a CRM or demonstrate the ability and desire to learn new software systems
- Business degree with a marketing major,
- Goal driven
- Work with a franchise system or account management experience in an agency is a bonus.
The Alternative Board is a fast-growing international franchisor founded in 1990 with franchisees in 23 countries. These franchisees help small business owners and leaders achieve their personal and company strategic goals.
Powered by JazzHR
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.