Business Development Associate
Posted on Feb 20, 2021 by Kee Safety Inc
Business Development Associate
Do you want to be part of a company that focuses on the growth and development of its employees?
Do you want to be part of a company that is excited about change?
Join the Kee Safety team as our newest Business Development Associate in our Buffalo, NY office.
Who is Kee Safety?
Separating People from Hazards is our life's work. Kee Safety, Inc. is the North American business operation of Kee Safety, Ltd. in the United Kingdom. We maintain a strong sales presence here in the USA with our manufacturing and warehouse center headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Kee Safety is the leading global supplier of safety systems and solutions. When you join the Kee Safety Team, you are not only aligning yourself with the leading safety and fall prevention experts in North America but with people who are passionate about fall prevention, safety, and who care about their company and its customers.
What Can We Offer You?
We are most proud of our employees and our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Life-long friendships
- Our Kee Giving Sponsorship Program: Kee Safety will donate to community initiatives that employees support outside of work
Kee Safety provides some of the best benefits around:
- 401k plan with excellent match and bonus contribution
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes
- Medical plans starting at $0 and a $250 wellness card
- Vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability coverage paid 100% by the Company
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
What Makes this Job Awesome?
We are looking for aggressive and goal-oriented individuals looking to develop their professional career with a goal to move into a business-to-business outside sales role. This Business Development position is an entry level role that will be used as a training ground to mentor and develop you to independently manage a sales territory. Limited experience is ok, we are more interested in those who are interested in learning and have right attitude. Your role is in the organization is vital to our growth strategy.
How Will You Do This?
We measure impact by your successful ability to:
- Develop qualified business opportunities through business-to-business outbound phone calls, averaging about 50 calls per day
- Implement strategic business development activities, including e-marketing campaigns, direct mailers, and drip-feed marketing campaigns
- Write and share marketing intelligence reports for the outside sales force
- Build custom target market contact lists
- Set up, plan and present product lines to safety and facility managers, architects, engineers, specialty consultants and contractors
- Update customer/prospect/lead database with your daily activities and new contact names
- Conduct field sales calls with outside sales staff to gain experience interacting directly with customers and assessing their needs
- Learn all aspects of Kee Safety's business, product line, and the safety industry as a whole
- Perform other specific tasks as requested by the General Manager, National Sales Manager, or other company Directors
We Want to Hear from You If:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Risk Management desirable, but not required
- Proactive mindset to recognize direct and indirect opportunities for lead generation and sales
- Working knowledge of MS Office (specifically Excel, Word and Outlook), and CRM tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Self-motivated, individual contributor and team player
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing environment
- You are an ambitious individual contributor and teammate
- You have the ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly growing environment
As the Business Development Associate, your attitude and aptitude are critical. Our team of dedicated trainers will provide you with the tools you will need to be successful in your role. This is an office based position.
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!Visit us at:
Kee Safety Inc., is an equal opportunity employer