Azure/Cloud Engineer - MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, Power BI)
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by HCL GB Ltd
Work Location: Leeds
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence stack including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS/Power BI.
- Experience with SSIS ETL tools including building and optimizing big data pipelines and data sets
- Experience in the building end to end data warehouse and BI projects.
- Experience using CSV, XML, JSON, EDI, or other data schema formats
- Experience in the Azure Data Engineering environment using Databricks, Datalake, Delta Lake, Azure Storage, etc.
- Experience with Spark API and Python
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements and optimization.
- Experience leading a technical project team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must have Skills -
- MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, Power BI)
- TSQL and DAX
- Azure SQL, ADF
What Exactly ASDA is after:-
T shaped folks, proficient in the required technology stack, hands-on and able to lead a team of 5-10 highly technical developers.
Must have delivered 2+ solutions as a Lead.
There isn't anything official at this stage, assume that once the lockdown is lifted, candidates will be required 2-3 days onsite - Leeds.