Senior Scala Developer
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Scope AT Limited
Scala, Banking, developer, WFH, Java
A banking client of ours is looking well skilled Scala Developer with banking experience to joining their evolving team. The candidate will work closely with the other team members and senior stakeholders in order to design and implement critical strategic solutions whilst collaborating and engaging with Business Stakeholders to deliver to exacting requirements. The candidate is expected to work in a dynamic global team with business analysts, project managers, business stakeholders and other technical experts across multiple locations.
Skills and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a systematic and disciplined architectural, system design and programming approach
- Deeply passionate about best-practice software design principles, you will write robust code along with a high-level of test coverage
- Self-starter who can drive/facilitate requirements and development effort
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the bank standards
- 8+ years Java development experience working in a performance focused concurrent environment
- 4+ years Scala development in a commercial environment
- 5+ years hands on development with investment banking IT experience
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £100k Annual
£650 - £750 Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual