SAP Analytics Managing Consultant
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by HCL Ltd - APPS & SI
Role- SAP Analytics Managing Consultant
Location: Egham, Surrey & Project based Consulting
Key Function: To provide Consulting Services to HCL Clients
- Opportunity to join a growing Business Intelligence practice in the UK as part a global consultancy.
- Develop and practice Business Intelligence skills within the context of large scale Business Transformation programs.
- Be part of HCL's global Business Intelligence capability.
- Work with a development manager from the capability to define and progress personal goals and objectives within the context of the organization as a whole.
- Chance to learn from, leverage and contribute to Business Intelligence methodologies and best practice as defined globally.
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of full solutions.
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Coach and develop skills within a project team.
- Work effectively in mixed Client and Consultancy teams.
HCL Core Skills:
- Fully understands HCL's commercial accountability on project and takes responsibility for ensuring that commitments are met within the margin objectives for the piece of work.
- Uses good judgment to quickly make difficult decisions.
- Can effectively hold a one-to-one interview or meeting with client senior management levels.
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client in the context of the business development angles being pursued and contributes to these as appropriate.
- Can support/drive a multi-disciplined group including members from all Lines of Business to achieve the required results.
- Coaches others using there detailed knowledge and experience of HCL methodology gained by working on multiple projects.
- Able to help a client identify best practice solutions where conflicting requirements exist.
- Able to gain access to knowledge (internally and externally) and keeps up to date with developments in area of content knowledge.
- Creatively uses experience from other clients when completing process design.
- Can deliver complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors.
- Maintains management interest and buy-in to the process and provides real challenge and pace to a project.
- Can design a programme and delivery plan for an overall project or phase within a major programme.
- Can take an active part in the risk identification and mitigation process across all project activities.
- Can build strong relationships with senior client management based on trust and credibility.
- Able to give strong feedback and coaching to enhance the performance of client or HCL team members in potentially difficult situations.
- Can contribute to the preparation of proposals ensuring that client needs are met.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities within existing clients that are within HCL's capabilities.
- Broad analytics knowledge/experience.
- Strong SAP BW and BW/4HANA experience
- Experience with SAP SAC and other data visualization tools
- Some experience with S/4HANA Embedded Analytics including CDS views
- Working knowledge on BW ABAP and SQL scripts is desirable
- Any experience on planning tools such as BPC, Integrated Planning, BPC Embedded planning is desirable
- Ability to translate organizational goals and objectives into a coherent and validated statement of information requirements.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.