Lead Infrastructure Engineer - Azure/O365
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Henderson Scott
Lead Azure Infrastructure Engineer required to join a scaling distribution company. The organisation have recently moved to Office 365 and plan to move into Azure, they are looking for an Azure and O365 SME to design, manage and maintain their platforms.
An example of some of the duties of this role include:
- Act as the Azure SME, you will design and deploy the required Infrastructure into Azure.
- Act as the Office 365 SME, you will provide support and advice for the full suite of O365 applications including Exchange, Office, PowerBI, SharePoint and Teams
- Maintain the platform services ticket queues, ensuring that SLA's are met in accordance with the incident, major incident and problem management processes
- Provide third line Infrastructure support and be responsible for the security, resilience, backup and monitoring of Infrastructure.
- Azure/O365 Licence Management
We're looking for someone with:
- Several years' experience working within a similar Infrastructure position
- Experience working with Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, VMware and Active Directory
The following is highly desirable:
- LAN/WAN design
- SAN/NAS networking including switch configuration
This is a company undertaking significant technology investment, we're looking for someone to really influence and contribute to this through strong technical skills.
For immediate interview please apply online today or contact Sean Brown at Henderson Scott.