SAP Security Architect
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Picture More Ltd
I have a Cyber Security Architect contract role to work for a global professional services firm. You could be based remotely, although if/when needed, you must be able to get to one of their offices in either: London, Leeds or Sheffield.
You will own and document the SAP Security Approach to be implemented across SAP and SuccessFactors. Furthermore, you will be a stakeholder in defining the security requirements for projects, designing security controls and reviewing technologies against security standards while working alongside the firm's security operations function.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience working on SAP migration projects.
- Experience identifying and providing requirements to projects and initiatives and making sure all requirements are met (implementation governance)
- Experience producing and maintaining architectural artefacts (designs, patterns, registers).
- Experience supplying security requirements into projects and RFI/RFPs.
- Experience looking after technology initiatives and making sure they're designed and built with the correct levels of security and compliance.
- Security or architecture specific certifications are advantageous! (eg CISSP, SANS GIAC, SABSA, TOGAF etc.)
If you have experience designing and deploying security controls across an international organisation, get in touch NOW!