Senior Data Scientist
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Harris Global
Harris global are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist to join an industry leading data driven organisation in central London.
The successful Data Scientist will be part of a cross-functional development team, providing guidance and vision to other data scientists, and working hands-on with machine learning engineers, developers and client solution experts on delivering analytical solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop analytical approaches based on product concepts, going all the way from feasibility checks to proof-of-concepts to prototypes to implementation in end-to-end solutions
- Manage and coordinate Data Science projects, ie, defining user stories and specific tasks working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers
- Closely collaborate with machine learning engineers/software engineers on creating data-driven end-to-end solutions for marketers
The successful Senior Data Scientist will possess the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of Python programming
- Experience of Big Data environments
- Exposure to cloud-based technology - Google or AWS
- Expert statistical modelling skills
- Expert knowledge of optimization and/or machine learning algorithms and/or deep learning algorithms
- Proven experience in senior data science/quantitative data analysis or related areas
For more information and a full JD please apply.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £55k Annual
£90k - £110k Annual
£560 - £560 Daily
£50k - £55k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£60k - £85k Annual
£50k - £85k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual