Commercial Lending SME, Director, Chief Architect, Data, Datamodelling
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Norton Blake
Commercial Lending Director, Chief Architect, SME - INSIDE IR35
Director level Commercial Lending expert is required for a leading bank. The scope of this role requires somebody that has the ability to lead/open and improve a large banks corporate credit facility. Please read on to find out more!
What we need!
As a priority we are looking for a Commercial Lending Expert. The person will be at a Director/VP level with solid experience in managing corporate credit facilities like committed facilities, letters of credit, revolving credit, termed loans, commercial lending etc. The person must come from the Business side and ideally have a good exposure to relevant Technology. He/She should be from a large bank and the likes with comprehensive experience in multi-market deals, collateral management, document management, credit limit management, approvals, draw down and legal provisioning processes that relates to Credit Facilities.
- Solid experience in Commercial lending domain across product landscape including loans (unsecured/collateralised), letter of credits, revolving credits, trade finance, syndicated loans etc
- Solid understanding of the data and life cycle associated with such products, across on-boarding, approvals, facility management, collateral management, servicing
- Experience with commercial lending logical, conceptual and physical data models, dictionaries and entities
- Expertise with creating, evolving, rationalising data models working with the business, technology and data stakeholders
- Expertise with reverse engineering and mapping logical data models to the data sources/physical data models
- Expertise with data governance processes and regulations associated with such data
- Expertise working in a fragmented, Matrix structure, curating knowledge and building alignment
Commercial Lending Director required