Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer - D365 Developer
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Hancock and Parsons Ltd
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer - Microsoft 365 Developer - Azure,Powerapps and Portals
My client is a rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner who are an experienced client-focused information systems consultancy. They are ideally looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer that can start ASAP
You will have at least 5 years' commercial experience in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 development role and can demonstrate strong capabilities in configuring, customising and developing Dynamics 365 CRM applications and components in the wider Microsoft Power Platform.
You should have at least 5 years experience of various technologies such as -
- Strong skills and experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions that adhere to best practices.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Power Platform, ie Flows and PowerApps Portals.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, ie Active Directory, Azure Functions, Web Apps, etc.
- Strong Server Side programming skills including C#, ASP.NET and Web Services.
- Good development skills with a backing preferably from a Computer Science, Software Engineering degree or Business Information Systems degree or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge in Azure DevOps/Visual Studio Team Services.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Please note my client need someone who can ideally this week and has worked in a client facing role previously.
To be considered you must have experience with D365, Azure, Power apps and Portals.
Length: 3 month
Day Rate - £350-£440pd dependent on experience
Start date: ASAP