Data Modeller - Capital Markets
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Data Modeller - Capital Markets sought by leading financial services organisation based in London/
PAYE Only - Rate described will have all necessary deductions taken. (Projection available)
* Knowledge of and experience in producing data models (logical, conceptual, physical).
* Knowledge of Data ontologies, parent-child relationships and inheritance.
* Knowledge of and experience with data dictionaries in Financial Markets context.
* Knowledge of Markets product taxonomy and/or Securities services particularly useful.
Knowledge of one or more of the following data domains (including market data vendors):
* Instrument and pricing
* Corporate actions
* Market and/or Credit Risk
* Is proficient in using Collibra and Datamodelling tools
* Experience with Infogix (nice to have)
* Enthusiastic and energetic problem solver to join an ambitious team
* An objective analytical mind able to summarise complex ideas accurately
* Attention to detail and delivering assets with real and tangible business value
* Ability to listen and communicate effectively prior to being decisive
* Build and maintain Markets conceptual, logical and physical Data models
* Determine and apply the data linkages to the Markets product taxonomy
* Determine and link the Markets data model to the Group data taxonomy
* Challenge Group data mappings
* Work with and advise the Markets enterprise architecture team on the Markets data models
Please apply within for further details or call
Alex Reeder Harvey Nash Finance & Banking