Java Developer - Investment Banking
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Oliver Bernard
Java Developer - Investment Banking - Permanent
My client is looking for a developer to join their Front Office IT team. The team is focused on delivering solutions and support to multiple business lines.
You'll be joining a small, dynamic and delivery focused team and will be expected to be flexible and adapt quickly to new and changing requirements, priorities and roles as required. Main focus of the role is to maintain existing applications and develop new ones and provide 2nd line support. There's a lot of scope for re-factoring/re-developing existing applications.
- Solid Java/Scala experience in Linux/Solaris environment within the context of Front Office trading applications
- Experience with Multithreaded programming
- Spring/Hibernate/JPA frameworks
- Experience with Middleware pub-sub technologies (Tibco EMS,RV,AMQ)
- Design patterns
- Strong SQL
- Experience with data integration frameworks
- Scripting knowledge (bash,PERL)
- Experience in full life cycle development
- Front Office experience in an Investment banking environment
If you would be interested, please apply and we will be in touch ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£600 - £800 Daily
£40k - £55k Annual