SAP SRM Consultant
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Maxegan Recruitment
Maxegan Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced SAP SRM Consultant for an exciting permanent opportunity based in a leading client in the North London/Hertfordshire area.
Within the role you will be responsible for providing 2nd/3rd line support, guidance and best practice knowledge. Work directly with the SAP Support Team, SAP support partner, business users, super users, and finance teams.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to leverage the capabilities of SAP SRM
- Close liaison with business key users for investigating, analysing, solution determination and implementation of Financial business solutions to meet new business requirements
- Support SAP FI module and VIM/Vendor Invoice Management system
- Drive 3rd party support partners to deliver world class support and development
- Contribute to, and ensure the timely resolution of, level 2 and 3 incidents, service requests and problems within Finance solutions
- Monitor the adherence to key business processes and where improvement is needed, collaboratively introduce appropriate activities with business users to drive adoption.
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
- In-depth SAP SRM functional knowledge, support and configuration experience
- Experience in supporting SAP FI module
- any experience supporting VIM/Vendor Invoice Management would be desirable
- Business understanding of supplier/procurement and processes
- Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal
For further information and a full job spec please apply via this advert or simply Maxegan Recruitment - (see below).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36k - £42k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£44k - £49k Annual
£20 - £30 Hourly