C++ Developer (SC Cleared) Newport - Contract £500 per day
Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Click
We are recruiting for a C++ Developer on contract to work for a leading Defence & Space organisation based in Newport - You will require current SC Clearance.
The Software Engineer is responsible to the Head of Software Engineering for executing allocated Software Work Packages within agreed cost, time and quality constraints.
The Software Engineer is responsible for demonstrating that the developed product meets all specified customer requirements, by:
- Analysing requirements and specifying the software solution and work breakdown
- Preparing software architectural and detailed design UML Models and documentation
- Generating source code to implement all aspects of the software detailed design
- Integration of software onto the target platform
- Providing software technical support
- Supporting the company software process and procedure updates
- Proficient in Real Time software design and development in a resource constrained/Embedded environment using C or C++.
- Familiar with pertinent design and architectural patterns.
- Object Oriented Analysis, design and development designed using UML.
- Must have an understanding of requirements implementation and traceability, and of work package definition and estimation.
- Must have successful track record of working in a lead role.
- Must be highly self-motivated, articulate, with good verbal and written communications skills.