Posted on Feb 21, 2021 by Restaurant Depot
Freezer Stocker FULL-TIME
Starting pay is between $10.25 and $11.25/hour depending on department.
Responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and maintaining aisles clean.
- Providing prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removing boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as opens boxes and removing single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotating merchandise in order to make sure the product does not expire on shelves.
- Organizing and front faces items on shelves
- Performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assisting in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards. Promptly and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash gets immediately removed from the floor and discarded appropriately.
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock merchandise.
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.