Advertising & PR
Houston, TX, USA, United States
Physician: Anesthesia Opportunity in Chicago, IL With Sign-on Bonus
Posted on Mar 29, 2021 by Recruitment Advocates Limited
An exciting full-time anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a clinician-owned and operated facility in Illinois. Come work at a hospital that has an extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive workplace environment. There is an experienced OR staff and dedicated anesthesia technicians. Your call schedule will be 1:8 in-house and 1 weekend every 2 months with post call day off. See a variety of cases that includes pediatrics, CV, trauma, and a high number of OB cases. A pediatric fellowship/expertise would be a plus, but not required. You will have an opportunity to teach residents on a regular basis.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation model. You will be offered a $30K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, generous vacation time, CME, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, Call or send your CV and references to RAL. Refer to job number 2664272.
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation model
- 1:8 in-house call and 1 weekend in 2 months
- Bread and butter cases
- Opportunity to exercise OB, CV, and regional skills
- Extremely strong collegial back up and support
- Opportunity to teach residents on a regular basis
- Located in downtown Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail