Client Care Coordinator
Posted on Apr 4, 2021 by Home Instead
LPN CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR - Full time
Home Instead of New Albany, Indiana
Do you enjoy working with seniors?
Do you like to teach and help others be successful?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting opportunity for you to consider!
Hiring immediately - We're looking for an energetic, positive and upbeat LPN to join our team as our Client Care Coordinator (CCC). This position conducts our Client - CAREGiver introductions and Quality Assurance visits as we work to enhance the lives of older adults and their families . The CCC also mentors, trains and contributes to the retention of a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. In addition, the CCC performs a variety of administrative duties to ensure operational efficiencies and works shifts as a CAREGiver when needed.
Prior caregiving experience with seniors and an active LPN license is required. Candidates must be willing and able to perform all caregiving duties and be willing and able to assist all types of clients served in a variety of environments and in different locations throughout Clark and Floyd counties of southern Indiana. For example, the CCC will provide personal care, including bathing and toileting help, to both males and females will work in client homes with cats, dogs and cigarette smoke will assist clients with mobility and transfers will transport clients to MD appointments. This is just a partial list of caregiving duties and requirements.
The CCC position is full time, working the majority of hours out in the field. Work hours are typically 8 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday, plus taking on call every other weekend from home. Weekend on call duties include handling essential business operations from 5 PM on Friday until 8 AM on Monday and working as a CAREGiver during the weekend when needed to ensure services are provided to our clients.
A valid driver's license and a reliable automobile with insurance are required to be able to perform work duties each work day.
Our perfect candidate is able to:
- Lead by example
- Deliver results and get things done
- Exceed customer expectations
- Effectively work as part of a team
- Communicate effectively
- Adapt quickly to change
- Plan and organize work to achieve goals
- Remain professional and positive when dealing with work related problems, stress and pressure
- Connect and build relationships easily with a variety of people, both over the phone and in person
- Maintain high standards of quality at work
- Help fulfill the company's mission to positively change the face of aging
We offer some regular benefits such as paid sick time, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid mileage stipend for use of personal auto and weekly pay with direct deposit.
More importantly, we offer the opportunity to work in a small business environment where you can utilize your strengths and talents along side other members of our team. You aren't a small fish in a big sea - the work you do has a direct impact on the lives of our clients, their families, our CAREGivers and the community and we see those results everyday. We recognize and appreciate hard work and offer career advancement potential with business growth.
Applicants must pass a drug screen and criminal background checks.
- LPN with active Indiana license in good standing
- Must be bondable which is a condition of employment
- Must be able to regularly work all hours as required
- History of success (scholastics, prior employment achievements, awards, etc.)
- Prior experience caring for seniors required
- At least 1 year of experience working in an office setting
- Computer experience with proficiency in Windows and Office365 including Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Teaching, training and/or mentoring experience preferred
Company Overview -
Home Instead® is the largest and most trusted provider of non-medical companionship and in-home care for seniors in southern Indiana. Not only do we help our clients to live independently at home with an enhanced quality of life, we also provide peace-of-mind to the families of the seniors we serve. We are an essential service and have continued to provide care during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Seniors and their families choose Home Instead® because of the exceptional care, compassion and reliability that we provide. Our CAREGivers and our office staff choose Home Instead® because it is a great place to work. It's our personal approach that sets us apart from the competition.
Each Home Instead ® franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.