Director, Visual Communications, Deposits & Consumer Strategy
Posted on Apr 5, 2021 by Ally Financial
At Ally, doing it right is our passion. Daily, we link arms to be a better bank, not just another bank. Together we research, design and build digital financial solutions that make a difference in our customers' lives. Guiding. Simplifying. And demystifying what it takes to be financially independent. Creating answers that rest in the palm of a consumer's hand. By combining the best of fintech with the strength of a brick and mortar bank, Ally is redefining the financial service industry and helping nearly 8.5 million individuals achieve their financial goals. Join us and help lead this journey of discovery.
What you'll do
Are you passionate about helping people from all walks of life achieve their goals? Do you enjoy finding a singular way to cut through the noise and empower consumers? Can you create simple, compelling communication out of complex data and trends? If so, read on.
Our division serves as the gateway for One Ally, and we are hiring an exceptional creative strategist to help drive home our holistic consumer strategy and unique value proposition. This individual will bring our data and research insights to life in multi-dimensional ways, and help smart people find answers, solve problems, and make the best possible decisions through our newly launched consumer advocacy initiative. The catalyst will:
- identify target audience needs and develop and deploy relevant content that positions One Ally as a transformational industry thought leader.
- translate business objectives and synthesize information from multiple sources into a visual narrative that is clear, compelling, and easy to understand.
- conceptualize and create dynamic multi-channel, multi-stakeholder presentations.
- help bring Ally's insights and point-of-view to life through visual storytelling internally and externally (print, digital, information graphics, etc.)
- partner in the development of best-in-class communication and engagement strategies, plans and tactics.
- leverage connection points, helping us meet our goal of transforming consumers into customers and customers into brand advocates.
- serve as a self-motivated, but fully integrated, team member in the planning and execution of overall engagement strategies.
- assist in fostering strategic partnerships between enterprise units to ensure cohesive look and messaging throughout corporation.
- synthesize expertise in Front End web design, typography, photography, multimedia, storytelling and problem-solving into powerful deliverables that deliver insights in unique way.
You will need:
- Bachelors degree in graphic communications, graphic design or visual design.
- Proficiency in translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, refined designs and production-ready artwork.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and PowerPoint as well as Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Recognized ability in translating data and insights into a compelling visual narrative
- Expertise in WordPress and social media applications including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Demonstrated problem-solving mindset, flexibility and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Exceptional graphic and interpersonal communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and engage media, consumers and customers.
- Proven deadline orientation and strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent collaborative, partnership skills.